Tuesday 20 July 2010

New Dress




Bought this dress in a second hand shop in Ennis the other day for €5. It was in a box of scarves, wasn't ironed, wasn't buttoned and seen as I was in a hurry I bought it quickly wihtout trying it on. I liked the pattern and thought if it really didn't fit I could use the fabric for something else. So I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out like this! I love anything that goes so well with my favourite yellow shoes!

Dress-€5,Oxfam
Shoes-£17,Primark in Glasgow
Pendant-Birthday present

'80s Earrings-€4,Lucy's Lounge Vintage Shop, Dublin

4 comments:

  1. Enough pictures anyway! but they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove this outfit! its soo cute! love how the pictures turned out!

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I only realised how many there were after I'd published it! :D Oh well! Thanks so much! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin