Saturday 10 July 2010

Here Comes the Rain Again...

Ugh! What awful weather we're having-it feels like winter is upon us!!I even have my wooly cardigans on and my winter boots out! Oh well, another photo op I guess! :)

Went to work like htis today. I'm sick of wearing drab clothes just because it's work, so today I decided I wanted to feel pretty-and what better way to feel pretty than to wear a dress. :)

Dress-€5, NoName
Tights-€1.50, Penneys
Earrings-H&M
Cardigan-€22.50, Urban Outfitters
Socks-€2, Penneys
Boots-£70, Topshop



Painting my mother's nails for her holidays in the sun didn't make the awful rain go away but they are very pretty-that made it feel a little less gloomy I think :)


4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'll have you know that you are the very first person ever to comment on my blog so thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Also thank you for following me, makes it all worthwhile! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin