Friday 16 July 2010

Merchants of Ennis

Got out of the house today to go to the shops in Ennis-didn't have a lot of money to buy anything in particular but window shopping was just as fun. :)



"Essentials"-A beautiful shop with beautiful things. Couldn't resist taking photos when I saw all the pretty mirrors! Also visited an antique shop that I have never even notice before! I have lived here for 19yrs and I never knew it was there! My sister (www.likeafineskylark.blogspot.com) brought me to see it today and I swear it was as if by some Harry Potter magic it just appeared on the street! What a wonderful jungle! The photos are fuzzy as I took them quickly, without a flash (didn't know if I was actually allowed) but I think you get a sense of the wonderland I found myself!

Dress-Found in an old bag of clothes, never worn
Mac-€23 Penneys
Leggings-€ 4 Penneys
Shoes- €17 Urban Outfitteres
Earrings- €14, Accessorize
Scarf- €5, Heatons
Bag-My mam's

2 comments:

  1. Your flats are really cute! I also love your toe nails on your previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnak you! :) There should be a lot more nail designs to come! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin