Monday 26 July 2010

Beautiful Blogs

The Freelancer's Fashionblog
Encapsulates perfectly everything I love about the fifties-make up, hair, dresses, handbags, shoes, furniture.
I adore her style-its a style from decades ago-yet so so original!!
Isn't she fabulous?


Another Day to Dress Up
This girl just loves wearing goreous clothes-each new day is an excuse for an entirely new and exciting outfit! She has the prettiest hats, I love them! She is always smiling!



Just mad about this dress!


Like a Fine Skylark
Always has a creative make and do project on the go! She has beautiful things-shoes, jewellery, bows and belts. I love her unique style!


Beautiful photography.Just a litle bit of inspiration! ;) x

3 comments:

  1. I already read the first 2 blogs and definitely will be checking out the third!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love freelance fashionista. She is so beautiful and her hair styles are incredible. Hadn't heard of the others but I'm checking them out now...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin