Thursday 21 June 2012

Quick it's Summer-get out the sunglasses!

Shades ranging in price from 50c-€8
It's that time of the year again-the time when summer comes but for a day every few weeks. A time where, as usual, I have far too many pairs of sunglasses than I could ever hope to wear, even in a foreign country where the sun shines all the time! I've even take to popping a pair into my bag even on the worst of days in the hope that if summer decides to strike for an hour at midday, I shall be prepared (thus validating my impulse buys!)
Shirt €2, Second-hand Shop, Shorts (Playsuit) €9, TK MAxx
 It's in weather like this that one also has to be armed with a summer wardrobe that is ready to go when the sun decides to give the rain a break every once in a long while

Inglot Hot Pink nail varnish
 And despite my moaning, I find that I really have been succeeding in my endeavour. Bright colours at the ready plus the corresponding shades and summery accessorizing.
Although it pains me to part with anything over a tenner on any piece of clothing that I buy, I must confess to splurging ever now and then. (And by splurging, I mean sale items from much more expensive shops than those to which I am accustomed!) It was my birthday afterall (funny, that never seems to make my dwinling funds look any better...)
Playsuit reduced from €63 to €28 and bought with student discount for €26.20, Urban Outfitters


Cardigan reduces from €59 to €25 and bought with student discount for €22.50, Urban Outfitters (I love my student card, I do!)
Dress (cut and dyed) €5, H&M, Bow  €1.50, Penneys, Sunglasses €3, Penneys


*Sigh* How I wish I could be sure that I'd get to wear all my summer gear everyday of the three months that are supposedly called summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin