Monday 18 June 2012

Party time!



April came and went, thesis was completed, college was finished and celebrations were had soon after with the festivities that May had on offer....
Candy coloured nails!
Here are some recent purchases of mine that have served me through the party season! This particular forthnight saw me going to three 21st celebrations-phew!
Liam's 21st

Dress €9, Penneys; Underskirt-present, Penneys; Tights €6.90, Forever 21; Shoes, Primark

A homemade birthday gift! Fabric paint on canvas shoes (€6, Penneys)




Emily's 21st

Skirt €9, Penneys; Top-borrowed from mam, Belt €4, Penneys




eh-dancing?

Dress €15, H&M: Belt €1.50, Dunnes Stores: Wedges €12

Looking forward to my party now :) Hey-what will my dress look like I hear you say? All in good time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin