Friday 15 June 2012

March-Valencia

Falla statue at Fallas Festival, Valencia
March had be travelling yet again (I swear, how I was fitting college around my advntures I do not know-not to mention a thesis!).


I ventured to sunny Spain to visit my cousin in Valencia-my goodness it was good to see some sunshine again!

 

I also got a glimpse at the Fallas festival preparations--it made me sad to think of all the wonderful colourful Falla sculptures being burnt to the ground as part of the celebrations-could you send Leonardo up in flames?


First cup of Sangrea


Spanish tapas was most definitely not lost on me however-enough to feed an army! (Or a very hungry Irish girl!)

And where would March be with out a night out or two-much partying in Spain was done. Can you see a pattern emerging here because I can!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin