Saturday 16 June 2012

Birthday Weekend Out


 Anyone can have a birthDAY! But for me, I had a whole weekend of attention-lucky me! :)


Seeing as it was the June bank holiday weekend (and my birthday on Tuesday 5th) my wonderful mother decided to come visit me in Dublin.

Our plans got off to a blustery start in Howth where we stumbled upon a martello tower for shelter-which just so happened to be a wonderful little Vintage Radio Museum-very enjoyable evening of old record players, vinyll, transistor radios and Vintage posters.

Fortunately, for our next outing, the weather picked up (and reminded us that, yes, it is actually June in this country!) "Bloom in the Park" was in full....well, bloom (oh Lord...)


Birthday Chocolate Souffle!

Then my actual birthday was marked by a couple of friends and a scrumptuous feed in Eddie Rockets-mmmmmm mmmm! 



Post on birthday gifts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin