Monday 16 June 2014

Snapshots of Summer 2014

Am having a pretty enjoyable summer so far and surprisingly the weather has been decent!



I've become very fond of buying flowers, no doubt I'll spending more time in Trinity vis-a-vis thesis writing in the coming months but I'm also lucky enough to make it home for nights out with the tuismitheoirí in the local.


Experimentation with my wardrobe and style in general continues (as always - look, I wear rings now!) and must say I'm becoming rather fond of baking!


Plans for big things such as running and holidays ... dinner parties and cocktails nights with family and friends ...


...finding new places, visiting old friends, acquiring new accessories...


...having regular hair appointments (wow, I really am becoming an adult!), taking the plunge an trying something new and trying my own hand at some hairdressing myself!

... birthday presents, beautiful views, time with Granddad..... not too bad a summer so far ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin