Sunday 2 September 2012

White, red and blue

I've noticed recently that my wardrobe is awash with three colours-red, white and blue. 
 I don't intentionally do this but in a funny twist it means that a lot of my clothes match! 

This colour combo is tricky-I would have immediately imagined sailor outfits, nautical themes or star spangled banners-but, in a unconscious effort and an obvious love of three strong colours, I seem to avoided this stereotype-I like to think of them as seasonless (if I can call that a word...)The bargain hunter inside me must be striving for the added value of having interchangable pieces as well as sales items-makes perfect sense really.
I don't quite have an event for such an outfit as this yet-it may do nicely for a formal do in the future. I do, however, have much blogging material so this will be the first of many white, red and blue ensembles.

Blouse-birthday present
Skirt-€5, Awear
Heels-€60ish, Schuh
Belt-second hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin