Friday 14 September 2012

Four New Things

 
A New Haircut: It's been a long time coming! My hair was out of control and had me going out of my mind and so, on a whim this morning I bit the bullet, rang the hairdresser and got my tired chestnut tresses revitalised. Phew.

 New knitwear: Winter is coming! I know! I felt the nip in the air! Got myself one in this berry red and also a mustard yellow- I love that crisp, fresh creeping of cold weather. It means a change of wardrobe-rich, earthy colours. Wools and leathers. Thick tights and over coats. Yum. (€10, Penneys)
New shoes: Bought in a state of desperation when my brouges sprung a leak on a particularly dreadful day and I needed a quick fix to keep my toties dry! I have lived in them since-a pleasant added value for my money :) (€15, Dunnes Stores)
 
A New Job: something that's putting a smile on my face of late. I start next Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin