Sunday 30 September 2012

First full week at work finished...

 
...and not a cent to spare. Yes, you know you're officially an adult when you're financially restrained! It's killing me being back in Dublin and witnessing Summer (if one could call it that) turning to Autumn and not being able to avail of Penney's new line of knitwear, coats, scarves and hats.

Plus, I'm finding it difficult to dress like an adult. I don't really know that I'm obliged to, but I feel that new job=new life=new clothes-make sense? 
I'm being very harsh on myself this winter-my state of brokeness, in fairness, has forced me to be. So with no more than €30 spent on the very same cardigan in three different colours and a bit of imagination and cutting and pasting of my already bursting wardrobe, I am reinventing existing outifts to satisfy my urge to keep up with the seasons.

I'm not sure what you think of 70s retro being my interpretation of "adult" or "work" clothes; just go with it, it's keeping me happy....
Dress: €10, H&M
Shirt: €4, Charity Shop
Tights: €2, Primark
Boots: €20, Shoe Rack
Cardigan: €10, Penneys,
Gold chains: borrowed (permanently, from my mother)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin