Sunday 23 January 2011

Monochrome and Blue....


This is what I wore for one of my oldest friend's 21st birthday last night. My eyes were filled with tears looking at her and how happy she was-radiant one might say-and thinking how amazing it is that the girl I went to playschool with is now so grown up! It also make me feel the years creeping up on me as it's not long until I shall be turning 20! That age somehow makes me feel like I should all of a sudden become an adult and will have to be independent and responsible for ever more! *shudder* growing up sounds scary....

Anyway as I got all dolled up last night I was looking forward to a glorious time but instead, due to circumstances out of my control, didn't turn out to be the night I had anticipated. Feeling a little blue about it today..... Can't help feeling that little niggling selfish feeling of a dress and make up wasted....

But glad you had a wonderful night Iz. xx


Dress-clothes swap
Beret and gloves-H&M
Shoes-Schuh
Bag-Wild Child, Georges St. Arcade

2 comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin