Tuesday 19 October 2010

Roman Purchases

Collection of the souvenirs I brought back from Rome. It not what my usual bag of purchases would contain but never the less I am satisfied that I have brought home a little bit of Rome with me!


Modest but memorable collection of my Roman purchases and souvenirs.
I love my "Birth of Venus" by Botticceli print on hemp fabric!


Of course I had to buy some Catholic memerobelia and I must say I found the Vatican's souvenirs to be quite tasteful. I was bolied over by this cute little bell decoration with a Crib inside. Also I bought Holy bracelets, medals and crucifixes for my family. The necklace was bought for me in Pompeii by my dear Maitiú who haggled admirabley for it-I love my bargains so this impressed me! :D


"Anais Anais" fragrance which I bought with birthday money from my Aunt in a discount store near Barberini, volcanic rock from Mt. Vesuveus, Earrings from Pompeii (€5), Michaelangelo t-shirt, crosses and holy medals.

The strongest and best coffee I've ever tastes bought in "Castroni".

I also bought a few dozen postcards, a bottle of Limoncello for my house mates in college (limoncello sweets for those who don't drink), a lovely navy jumper/dress (€10), I assisted in the purchace of a Roman Leather wallet for Maitiú, and bought him a little toy Citron 500 as an anniversary trinket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin