Wednesday 25 August 2010

Gifts with Love

OK so I always seem to mentioning or talking about my Maitiú in some form or rather with out actually going into detail. He's my love, my rock, my best friend and life with him is better than I ever imagined it would be. Right, that's the mushy bit over. :)
Seen as our first anniversay is coming up soon I thought I'd show you the wonderful things he has bought me over the year. Not only things that I love, but introduced me to things wonderfully new (to me anyway). Suffice to say, I am very happy these days, very happy indeed.



These are like a portal back into my childhood! I never got to read the classics when I was younger but it doesn't matter- I feel just like a little girl again reading these Penguin Classics! Treasure Island, with Captain Flint, pieces of eight, Ben Gunn, the Hispaniola, gunpowder, rum, arrrr and yo ho ho-I was enthralled! :)



Pointed out these clock earrings one time and there I go-they end up on my ears a few months later! :) May have lost one though but I'm hopeful it'll show up somewhere soon.....


A cute little handmade money box that was bought in a cute little toy shop with handmade wooden toys. :) I think it might be a hint to save my money an stop spending it on so many clothes....! :)

Seaseme St. was my favourite childhood programme(que Bert, a birthday present when I was 2yrs in the background). I used to call it "Bert and Ernie" in fact so this t-shirt is definitely me! I like to call this photo "Jill-bert" ;)

Leather bound leonardo book of memories.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin