Monday 16 August 2010

Black and Gold

My mother and I helped my sister get ready for her graduation ball the other day. She looked beautiful. She wore a black grecian style jersey dress with gold pattern-the same dress I wore for my graduation ball. I have worn the dress well since but I didn't however, accessorise at all right for my graduation occassion-I didn't ask for the right hairstyle, the beautician didn't do my make up as I wanted it, I didn't let my nails dry properly and my jewellery was cheap and tarnished looking-what a shame for it is no ordinary dress!
I was determined to make my sister look radiant. I gave her dramatic black liquid eyeliner flicks, flawless porcilan make up, and applied fake nails which I painted a classy black with floral pattern. My mother curled her hair and she borrowed my vintage gold evening bag, best gold earrings and snakeskin gladiator sandals.
The dress looked perfect this time.


(Left: Me wearing dress to a college ball)


2 comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin