Sunday 15 September 2013

Jazz hands

Hectic social life at the moment; matches, celebrations, gigs, dinner dates, concerts, pubs, clubs, dancing and all that jazz-I'm wrecked! And frankly a little run down (I sound like a seal who smokes 40 a day)-hoping next week that I can catch up on some reading and exercise and home cooking and NOT spending my money! 

Anyway, this is the reason for my delay in posting, I have been working on a post that isn't quite there yet so meanwhile you get to see my new shorts and nail designs (as if I haven't enough to be doing with out painting my nails different colours and patterns...) 

I bought these shorts because I could feel a kind of a "cabaret, jazzy" vibe from them (all about the fun jazzy vibe these days, I am) and also, who doesn't love multi-coloured items of clothing that'll match everything in your wardrobe?

*Cough, Cough* Now, I'll have to stop scantily dressing myself like some sort of young one and realise that I'm making myself very prone to flu and chest infections. Winter is definitely creeping in, brrrr.
Shorts, €11-Penneys/Waistcoat, €7-Shutterbug, Earrings-H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin