Sunday 28 August 2011

Party Time



Wow I'm tired this morning! But happy. :) What better way to shake the blues than a party, eh? Two friends of mine had their joint 21st last night and I went all out to look amazing. I really think half the fun is in planning and preparing the whole look for the night ;)

Like curling hair and painting nails....

...practicing in my newest bargain-€5 black heels....
....taming the frizz....
...bitta powder, bitta eyeliner...
...being so excited to wear brand new purchaces...
...also not forgetting little gifts and my signature handmade cards....
...et voilá!

Great night (and early morning!) had by all ;)

Tulle skirt-present, Primark, £10
Tights-Madrid, €20
Belt-Madrid, €12
Top-Enable Ireland Charity Shop, €4
Shoes-Shoe Rack, €5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin