Tuesday 10 May 2011

Stephen's Green Stroll

Pictures from a few weeks ago of my last evening in Dublin before the end of my second college year. Maitiú and I decided to visit the Ivy Gardens in the City Centre but as they were closed when we got for them we settle for the lovely Stephen’s Green.

The last few hours of sunlight cast a beautiful glow over the pretty spring flowers and ornate band stands.


And as it was a special occasion out with my love, I had to of course wear my yellow shoes ;)


There may have been but of shopping also....those new pieces feature in the next post....

I’m going to miss Dublin a lot this summer, and while I shall be spending my weekends there in submitting essays and moving my things back home, it won’t quite be the same...

Yellow Shoes-£15, Primark, London

Socks- €10.80 for 3pairs offer, Topshop

Pink Tights-Penneys

Coat-€10, Charity Shop

Dress-€6 Penneys

Belt-€4, Penneys

Cream top-Clothes swap piece

Hair daisies-€1.50, Penneys


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin