Saturday 26 June 2010

I Say Hello

I guess I better start by introducing myself-Hello! My name is Jill and I live in a small village in the west of Ireland. My summer/weekend job is in a local betting office-an unusual but enjoyable job-I love being friendly to the customers, and the odd funny story from the punters!


I am currently studying Irish and Journalism in Dublin.


The aim of this blog is still unknown to me, but I do know that I want to display my passions in life-music, art, fashion, travel, love. You can be sure that if something is over 20years old I'll love it! I love vintage clothes, anything from '50s to '80s. I've always been handy at getting a good bargain-most of my clothes are no more than €30!
My taste in music follows a similar pattern-the older the better. I love the Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Billy Joel but my all time favourites are Queen. I love going to concerts- Elton John, Queen, Paul McCartney and Coldplay to name but a few!
I am an admirier of beautiful people who are so unique and yet so themselves, these just being a few:

The Freelancer's Fashionblog
Sea of Shoes


Art is a big hobby of mine, and have been able to make money from it from time to time. I love painting,sketching and drawing, nail art and face painting. I suppose you could say I secretly want to go to art college.....My Deviantart Profile


I adore travelling; and have visited Paris, London, Spain, Portugal, Alaska, Glasgow, Cornwall, and Frankfurt. I shall be going to Rome with my love in September.

So I guess that's all i have to say so just sit back and enjoy the music!


My Baby Just Cares For Me-Nina Simone

3 comments:

  1. I'd follow your blog with pleasure! I scanned it from the end up to here and I love it with all my heart :)

    Oh, and you also watch Sea of shoes! I love this girl's blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julencja you really are a great friend I really hope we meet someday! anytime you're in Dublin make sure you call me as your trusty tour guide! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, another Pole in Dublin? xD Anyway, I'd surely "hire" you, dear. I'm certain that you make a fantastic guide <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin