Monday 2 July 2012

The Dress

It was very hard to select photos for this post-mostly because we were so consumed with the party celebrations that we forgot to take a proper photo of "the dress"! How and ever, I feel that a dress like this is best put on show when danced in-so here are a few snaps of me giving it socks on the dance floor....


I intend to have proper photos taken on it's next outing-my college graduation this November. And therein lies the second wonderful thing about this dress-the ability to wear it come summer sunshine (well, summer at least) or winter weather. I shall be on the hunt for a pretty red cardy very soon-watch this space!


A big thanks to my mother, for making this beautiful frock and to my family and friends for making it a night to remember.

Shoes: €48, Debenhams
Underskirt: €60, Retro, Georges St. Arcade
Earrings: €4.50, Awear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin