Thursday 25 August 2011

Feeling Blue

I have seen a lot of stress, confusion, anger, sadness and tiredness in my life of late. It has been a rollercoaster of emotion but has given me a new persprective on life, the strength to do things I would have never done before and the courage to want to use this new strength to the best of my ability in the future. However, no matter how strong I stay through something there always has to come a time of rest-a rest to take in what I've been through, to listen to my body and to just take the time to be sad for a while. I don't intend to wallow in depression but for now my blue period-no matter how blue-is still food for my inspiration. Much like Picasso.

Ocean Blue


Top-second hand
Belt/tights-Penneys
Shorts-€12, Vintage Shop, Temple Bar
Scarf-€7, Madrid
Braclet-Century 21, New York

Nail Varnish
-Sephora

Almost Blue


Jumper-€6, Penneys, Customized by me
Dress-€17, TK Maxx
Socks-Topshop
Blue Jean




Jumper-€3.50, Enable Ireland
Jeans-€34.95, Veremoda
Bow-Penneys



Now it's time to think....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin