Monday 25 October 2010

Howth



I was feeling very sad and irritated this morning. I had slept in and missed the deadline for sending in a college assignment which made me feel very annoyed that I hadn't just done it any of the first 6 days that we had to do it. O well.

To cheer me up, Maitiú darling brought me to Howth. What a plan, what a day and what a place. Thank you my love! First we went to Sutton where we looked out on the bay from the cliffs. Then we went onto the Maritime Village of Howth and walked down the pier in the blustery sunny afternoon.

That sure blew away the cobwebs from my irritated little head, while also giving me a wonderful oppurtunity to give my new, "best-bargain-I've-ever-got" shoes an outing :)



These lovelies were €86 in Urban Outfitters. They were on sale for €12. I got them at student discount for €10.80. Needless to say I was thrilled with myself and now have a great feeling about the CV I left in there. Fingers crossed-imagine the staff discount!! :D

Skirt: Present from Sister, H&M,
Jumper: €6, Penneys,
Tights: €2.50, Penneys,
Coat: €9, Penneys,
Sunglasses: €1.50, Penneys,
Scarf: €10, Wild Child,

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! I love harbours of any kind, and this one is especially pretty. I noticed that the lighthouse's door match your coat's colour ^^



    Your shoes are amazing. I'm looking for ones like these at the moment, since I got really tired of my combat boots. They're too heavy for everyday wear and it's not really that cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love those oxfords--your blog is perfection! found you via styledon.com! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! what a great post!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!

    @Julencja: yes I know what you mean about the boots! I have combat boots too but don't want to be wearing them quite yet, these shoes however are a perfect medium between summer shoes and winter boots. :)
    @Veleriew:ah styledon, what a great site! thank you very much, feel free to follow! :)
    @Raez:you're very sweet thank you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin