Tuesday 19 October 2010

Botanic Gardens 18th Oct 2010


Me and my Maitiú are trying to get out and about in this wonderful capital city of ours this year. This particular day we decide to go to the Botanic Gardens, a place that never fails to cheer me up! I am really looking forward to the Christmas fair that they hold here.




The highlight were the oak trees, for me, this time.



Coat: €9, Penneys
Dress: €15, Zara
Tights: Christmas present
Scarf: €10, WIld Child, Georges St. Arcade
Boots: £70, Topshop
Botanic Gardens: Free!

3 comments:

  1. nice blog!
    botanic gardens in fall are the prettiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really like yours!

    Yes they are, you've been? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont you just love going back to nature?? love this post!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin