Monday 27 September 2010

When in Rome......


......we ate much pizza and Ice cream, visited amazing artworks such as the Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms and the Pieta, climbed to the top of St Peter's Basillica, threw a coin in the Trevii Fountain, climbed the Spanish steps, made a day trip to Pompeii and climbed Mt Vesuveus, visited the Colesseum, picniced in the Circus Maximus, shopped for holy souvenirs and coffee, witnessed wonderful squares such as the Piazza De Poppollo, searched high and low and eventually saw the Hard Rock Café, I sampled Limoncello and had many an espresso and capuccino and most importantly I was reunited with my Maitiú. Yes i think I can safely say that I have "done Rome" and in style :)


St. Peter's Square & Basillica (above)


Vatican and Basillica visit




Trevii Fountain & Spanish Steps


Pompeii and Mt Vesuveus
First Anniversary

















Shopping

2 comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin