Thursday 9 September 2010

A Day At the Zoo

So I guess you could say I had one of the best weekends that I've had all summer last week. I officially passed my driving test on sunny Friday (I have never driven worse! I should be very grateful for the sunny day, the Friday feeling and being last person on his list for the day!) I then, after much persuading managed to get Saturday off to go to Dublin to see my love, spend the day in Phoenix Park and go to his summer BBQ.
I think the park is so pretty! There are so many little architecural treasures, one can't help but want to look pretty to fit in! I do love that the coronations decided to match my dress on the day. :)
The zoo is situated in among the trees and lawns, and since I haven't been there since I was in primary school I had wuite forgotten what a lovely day is to be had there. I really feel like we were going back to the days of a good, clean and simple day out-the plants, the animals and the wonderful company :)

Dress-€5, Oxfam
Belt-€4, Penneys
Pearls-€2, Funky Monkey
Cardigan-€12, Zara
Shoes-€12.50, Urban Outfitters
Bag-€6, Oxfam
A great day out in the zoo-€12.50 (student) €15 (adult)

1 comment:

  1. I love your satchel and cardigan! That looks like a fantastic day out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin