Thursday 5 September 2013

No-brainer

My head has been a little muddled lately. I'm not sleeping very well at night and then sleeping too much in the middle of the day, sleeping in for work, sleeping through all my alarms (of which, I have about 20) and when I take naps after work and start to miss things like my Pilates class, I start to get frustrated. Frustration turns into worry that I'm slipping back into a depression, tiredness makes it hard to concentrate on work and soon I'm over thinking things. I get all worked up and I can't sleep. Vicious circles are making the circles under my eyes darker! I need to start counter-acting the problem with some exercise and fresh air!


Whatever about my sleeping patterns and confused brain, there's one thing that's a no-brainer to me, well, two things of late!

Remember this dress? Well I managed to nab the last one which just happened to be my size and one euro. One. A euro. €1!

And the coat-it was €4.95 in a charity shop. Loving the collarless look, gives me a sense of Jackie-O or Audrey Hepburn!

At least no one could accuse me of overspending. What ever helps me sleep at night.... 



4 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing! Cant believe only euro! I totally know where you are coming from with the muddy head, im putting it down to the changing seasons and schedules.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it must be the best bargain I've ever come across! Oh good, not just me then! I'd never thought of that, makes sense! :)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! Great blog btw, really enjoying it :)
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my own blog, so if you're interested give it a go :)

    http://springsummersusie.blogspot.ie/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! Brainer360

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin