Sunday 14 October 2012

Something blue (and red and white)

I think I may actually be getting some consistency on this whole blog thing! Only two years late! Oh well.  

It reminds me; if no one is around when a tree falls down, does it make a noise? If I post something on the internet does anyone ever see it? For a while now, I think I've been using my blog as a fashion outlet, a kind of a diary or personal online scrapbook-but I wouldn't mind knowing if there's anyone out there! Is there? :)

Now, I'm def on the fence when it comes to these trousers, but I think with this outfit they just manage to work. However, I don't know where I'd wear this either-it's perhaps too summery for autumn, too bright for a night out, ah sure dressing up in my room seems about right! 

Top; birthday present,
Earrings; H&M-€7.65,
Trousers; Awear-€5,
Heels; Schuh-€80-something years ago!
Belt; hand-me-down

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin