Wednesday 8 June 2011

New Treasures

It would seem that through recent shopping expeditions, the constant rain (yes, it's June alright) and birthday gifts I have accquired some wonderful and beautiful things. Some are thanks to a nack of spotting a bargain, others as a results of my resourfulness (aka bordom!), but most thanks has to go to my wonderful Maitiú who has an exquisite eye for birthday presents ;) Above are pictured a cute yellow 60's style satchel (I'm loving the 60s lately!) €13, and tan brogues that cost all of €5 and I;ve been living in for the past week.

Wall of photos of Maitiú and my past year and a half together.


I've been wanting a new bed spread for a while to replace my grubby white one and it just so happens that I found this old one which spruced up nicely once a throw and yellow pillow covers were added :)

My love boat from my love...
...and a beautiful wooden sewing kit...
...and the cutest and smallest easel and canvas I;ve ever seen! Thanks M. x


So I leave you with the promise of dress designs and creations for a later blog entry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin