Thursday 12 May 2011

Chinese Flower Trail

A few snaps from the wonderful weekend I spent with Maitiú in Dublin after my first week of work at home for the summer. Suprise, suprise I'm here in the Botanic Gardens again but I don't care-this place could never get old, it's always changing.

This Sunday, we went on the Chinese Flower Trail Tour-a very pleasant day I must say, with some of the prettiest plant life I have ever seen (and would have never seen if were not for the guide!) Perfect oppurtunity then to play with a few of my Oriental inspirations for a summer outfit....


Fuisha/Coral shorts with floral print (only €3!), bird cage earrings and my Peacock Pendant (bought in New York's Chinatown)-not quintocential oriental features but there's a vague notion of it there! Also an outfit to be worked on a little ;)

I have found a new and exciting style for my hair. This is what my hair looks like after a night of sleeping with it in rags-it really works and I must say the windy day had a hard job of stealing my curl!


Oh how pretty Chinese Paeonies are! "Flowers the size of cabbages!"

















Maitiú called
these the dirty hairy
grandad ears!


A laburnahm tree crossed with some other species!

The "Ghost Tree". Just beautiful.






Daisy chain making in Drumcondra Park afterwards!
Maitiú fits a daisy crown well i must say!

Shoes €15, Newlook (Daisys are model's own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin