Wednesday 9 February 2011

New York, New York

Too many sights, sounds and tastes to mention so I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking mostly in this post! Although it was freezing, I think I still managed to maintain some style on my New York adventure! (warning:Photo rant ahead!)

Night 1
:
Empire State Building
Day 2:

Pancakes and eggs, Grand Central Terminal, Rockafella Centre, Public Library, The Adams Family, pretzels on Times Square!



Day 3:

Waffles, attempted statue of liberty, Ground Zero, Century 21 (New hat!), Greenwich Village and Soho



Day 4:

Most amazing pancakes in the world, Chinatown (Chinese New Year), Natural History Museum, Central Park, The Lion King

Day 5:

Nails, Statue of Liberty, Tiffany's, Home :(



2 comments:

  1. sooo jealous!!! im mad to go to new york! some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing! I definitely will go back :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin